Wednesday 12 October 2011

High Key


 This was one of the first images I took. I realised after i took it that the camera was not in portrait position it was in landscape.



I like this image but i could improve it by not cutting off their feet.



 I could improve this image by not catching the edges of the light stands.
This image was taken with an aperture of 20.
These are some images I took with a shutter speed of 125 the ISO at 200 and the aperture at 22.
This is set up we used:
Even though in the high key images are meant to be all bright white i like the fact that these images have a slight tint of grey at the bottom i think it gives an interesting effect.
This set up is different to the one we used before because now the lights are up close to the subject instead of far away as the last set up was.


No comments:

Post a Comment