Thursday 27 October 2011

Task 6 - Evaluation {Low key}

I think the photographs that i have taken fit the low key criteria apart from a few because my model was stood very close to the light and i realised after the photograph was taken but i rather liked the composition of the image so i kept them. 
I think my images are very pleasing for everyone.
I had some limitations for example the set up equipment i used. It wasn't the correct equipment to use and so it was difficult to set up. Another limitation i had was the lights were very very bright but the photos came out quite dark so i had to use a little torch just to shine on the models face making the image not as dark. 
If i had to do the low key setting again i would do some things differently for example instead of a square light id try get a circular one so the spotlight effect is better. Also i would try to get a better backdrop as we just pinned black material to the curtains. 
My low key setting was quite successful i think but next time i think id have to make the ISO settings to 800 or less so that some images dont come out so bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment