Tuesday 20 December 2011

Image and text - Task 9

New techniques I would like to try out


As it is Christmas time i would like to take a lot of photographs of the ornaments on my Christmas tree. I would like to photograph the ornaments at night time when the tree lights are on also have my ISO settings quite low to get a good contrast. I shall set my camera on aperture mode and have a shallow depth of field using an f stop of 4.5 or 5. I wont need to use a tripod but if i do then i have one ready.


I would also like to expand on some of the in camera effects. For example putting vaseline around the edges i would like to do again but this time with add different things with it like glitter or shapes around the edges. For this id like to photograph some biscuits my mum made for Christmas, some Christmas cards that have a fancy design on and some boxes of chocolates.


Another technique i would like to try out is Photoshop editing some of my photographs. I shall use the filter menu on Photoshop and select from all the different options such as artistic which includes watercolour, coloured pencil or poster edges. Another Photoshop technique i like is called stamp so i would like to try that out on some photographs to see which looks better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment