Tuesday 20 December 2011

Image and text- Task 7

Evaluate and annotate your work whether the work fits the brief.


For task one I think the work I produced was moderate because I didn't find as many camera effects as id hoped. But I managed to find as many as I could as I changed what I was searching for a lot for example from 'in camera effect tight' to 'tights over camera lens'
A way I can improve on this is to keep searching for effects. 

For task two the work I created was quite good because for the bokeh effect I have lots of different test shots which some are good as you can see that I used a star effect. But some of the images are bad because the star didn't work out as well on the firework images. 
One way I can improve would be to try out more effects as I didn't try out the vaseline effect as I didn't have any that day.
Another way I can improve would be to keep adding more and more photographs.

For task three I did well because I found different websites that have the camera effects we had been taught. Even though some of the effects weren't as good as I hoped for example the bokeh effect. I really like the effect but on fotoflexer it seemed fake which was disappointing. 
 I could improve by finding more websites and more effects to try out.


For task four  the modern effects that i tried in Photoshop were very interesting and in some ways i think the modern ways of creating in camera effects are sometimes better depending on the effect that you want for example the vaseline effect when i tried this effect out as a in camera effect  the image i produced was far too blurry even though i only applied a small amount. 
A way i can improve would be to try out more modern effects and show them by putting them on blogger.


For task five i think i have done rather well at re creating most of the photographs. i particularly like my remake of the tree for the vignette effect. Although the circle i cut out on the card isn't a perfect circle which spoils the picture a bit. I also really like my remake of the cards. Even though i was too close up to the cards i think its a very nice picture.
One way i can improve would be to find more photographs with effects and replicate them.


For task six  i think i did very well and i am very pleased with the images i have produced. i like all the images i have taken.
One way i could improve would be to try out in camera effects instead of having them all modern ways. 
Another way i could improve would be to take more photographs for example of students going out at night etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment