Sunday 6 November 2011

LOFI Zine- Task 2- Marjolaine Ryley









I like the lighting in this photograph because its pointing towards the chair and leads the eye to the chair.


I find this image interesting how Marjolaine Ryley chose not in to include the heads and chose to focus only on the plate. I think it works very well and if it had the heads in it wouldnt look as good.

I really like this angle the photograph was taken at because its quite humorous as it cuts off the ladies heads.

I particularly like the photograph because of the focus on the jam.




The lighting and shadows in this image are really nice and the angle of the photograph because Marjolaine Ryley must have been laying on the floor to get the image.



I like how Marjolaine Ryley has angled her photographs so that you don't get lost in the image and you can focus on what she wanted the photographs to contain. 
I can see myself doing some of my work in her style because its very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment