Tuesday 15 November 2011

Documentary Photography Task 3

For task 3 we have to create our own work in the style of the photographers I have chosen. 

For Larry Towell's work I am going to try copy his family moments photographs where the subjects aren't looking at the camera and catching them by surprise.
As he does his work in black and white I shall be doing the same.


 For Erich Hartmann's work I am going to be copying the style of the colour as he works in black and white. He photographs people and places and i shall try to recreate them as best i can.

For Jonas Bendiksen's work I am going to try copy his composition of photographs mostly from his album Satellites but as I can not travel to Russia and other places I shall try to recreate them the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment