Monday 26 September 2011

Architectural Photography

I like this image because of the reflection in the window making the arch look like a love heart. i wouldn't want to improve this image because i like it the way it is.

I like this image because i tried to mirror it on each side and i think it looks really good i could improve this image by getting more of the right window in to really make the reflection work.

I like this because of the reflection in the glass of the stained glass on the roof. I could improve this image by straightening out the image instead of it being at an angle to show more of the reflection.

I like this image because it leads your eye into the right hand corner of the image. I wouldn't improve this image because i like the composition of it but also the reflection and section of the window i took.

I like this image because the background of the image looks like a studio background. I also like the composition of the image because it leads your eye into the picture. 

I like this image because of the reflection in the glass of the buildings nearby and how the windows point out when the rest of the building is flat. i wouldn't change this image because i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment